Emmer Real Estate seeks a Marketing Manager based in our West Bend office to help shape our company’s marketing initiatives, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. You will work collaboratively with the Emmer team to develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives using traditional, digital, and social media channels. Responsibilities also include managing a marketing budget, collaborating with third-party vendors and contractors, elevating agent support practices, and creating efficiencies, processes, and best practices.
This is a new position within the company. We are looking for an experienced go-getter who is ready and able to build the marketing manager position from the ground up without any hand-holding.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
At Emmer you will:
- Consult with agents to shape marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital (PPC, targeting/retargeting, Google ads, email, etc.), print, and social
- Develop various marketing assets including ads, videos, postcards, emails, social media posts, etc.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to social media followers or potential followers, engaging in dialogues and answering questions when appropriate, while cultivating leads and sales
- Develop and implement digital and social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Develop an agent support program intended to help market listings from inception to closing
- Develop and monitor an annual marketing budget by comparing and analyzing actual results from advertising/marketing projects with marketing/advertising plans and forecasts
- Provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations
- Support the team by relaying real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information
- Develop and/or enhance any client-facing materials including presentations, questionnaires, surveys, and more
- Attend weekly virtual marketing/sales education calls
- Attend annual marketing/sales seminars
- On-board new agents
- Network to improve your sphere of influence
- Solicit and document client testimonials
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 5-9 years of marketing experience
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your work while also working collaboratively to drive best practices
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc)
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with advertising campaigns
- Experience working in a client or account service environment a big plus
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand a big plus
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Google and Microsoft
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop is a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with MARKETING MANAGER APPLICATION in the email subject line.